Sunday, July 13, 2008

- I went for a walk last week, pulling my kids in a wagon, I got passed by a 8 month pregnant lady, pushing 2 kids in a stroller. I think I need to exercise more

- was at work on Friday (July 18th) and noticed one guy had not changed his clothes in 2 days and the other walked in shaking his head like, what happened to me last night, kind of like the look Charlie Brown had Lucy just pulled the football from out underneath. ya know, remember from all the Charlie Brown specials

- went out drinking with one of my brother in-laws the other night, and our wives kept yelling at us, "how are you going to get home? " "you guys our idiots" blah, blah, blah...finally my brother in law says "do you think Columbus was worried about how he was getting home" enough said, we went out and got pickeld, and got home safe!

- played golf yesterday, I swear for the front 9, I was stuck behind the slowest foursome in history, no big deal, ( we passed them at the turn) I Knew the guys, so I really didn't care. Until I noticed one guy, who kept running back and forth to the cart to switch clubs ( it was carts on the path only). The nit wit did this at least 2 times a hole, and the proceeded to take 4 practice swings before he hit. Guess what, he would hit it , 20 yards, run back to the cart, and do it again. I saw this nitwit, literally hit one shot, that went over his left shoulder in a 90 degree angle, spend 5 minutes looking for it afterwords and then run back to the cart 60 yards away to change clubs. Dude, pick the fucking ball up and move on, you suck and you are holding up the course! Oh and by the way, when u suck, do you really think taking 4 practice swings before each hit is going to help you find the answer to your awful swing? I calculated by the end of the day, the buffoon swung a golf club at least 450 times! A human rain delay!!!!!

-Its Sunday night, have to go to work tomorrow, but I am looking forward to it, my kids were climbing all over me today, so I am looking forward to a break

No comments: