Saturday, June 21, 2008

- its my 12 year old nephews birthday today, got me thinking of course, how good he has it in life and doesn't even know it. I wish i was 12, then again I still act like it.

- I wish I was still in college too! All I had to do was go to class for 2 hours a day......I was lucky if I made it to 2 hours of class a week! But I did graduate in 4 years!

- why are work weeks 5 days, and the w/e's are only 2? why cant we reverse it

-the whole in-law concept is pretty interesting, everyone who is married, always has some sort of "issue" with one of there in-laws, father, mother, brother or sister; I mean you marry your significant other, and then their family, who you hardly knows you , is supposed to love you immediately. Just don't get it. I write this as I fled my mother-in-laws house to go over and get some peace at one of my brother in-laws.

- The guy who sits next me (charlie brown, i swear he is the spiting image when he puts the shirt on); kids came into to work the other day. All I can say, (and he better thank his lucky stars) Thank God for his wife; Cutest little girls! obviously has their mothers good looks!

-My wife is away again with the kids, and everyone is saying lucky her! But guess what, lucky me! I come home to an empty house and have some peace! Nothing like being at home, no one climbing on you, etc...I don't have to watch Dora, The backyardigans, or Max and Ruby.

-Kids shows nowadays suck, no Saturday morning cartoons.

- Cant believe its the 4th of July almost, I just finally put away all my xmas decorations.

- I have never called my mother in law anything except Nana, from the minute I met, 14 years ago, and I never will.

-came home to find my daughters pet fish belly up. I had a little burial for her, and now she is with the gods of the septic tank. I need to get a new one before she gets home.

- Have a guy working in our office for the summer from a different office, great guy, but all he does is stare at you, kind of freaky...he is sitting across from me, so I had to put some garbage cans on my desk to block my view of him.

-

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think it's time for an update.....