Wednesday, June 11, 2008

- just walked up 2 flights of steps, absolutly 100 % out of breath, I really need to re-evalute what I am doing in life

- I still can't figure out how Spiderman's Webs can support his weight......I see a spider web around my house, and It takes very little effort to get rid of it. I think he and Aquaman are useless as superheroes. I mean, not much crime is commited underwater.

- Speaking of solving crimes and mysteries, who do u think was better, Josie and the Pussycats or The Scooby Doo gang?

- I never was a fan of Scrappy-doo, thought he sucked and ruined the show.

- I have been watching the Celtics and Lakers, screaming at the TV. Cant figure out why a 7 foot tall man is continues to take 18 foot jump shots.

- I think the show The Hills sucks, and Heidi and Spencer are a joke. Yea, thats reality, 23 yr old rich kids driving around in $60,000 cars, living the good life.





-

2 comments:

e-Hans&Lach said...

I heard Eric Schmidt speak the other day and it turns out RG is a liar...

According to Schmidt there r 120mm blogs in the US. Average reader per blog: 1. This makes RG above average and thus not so regular.

GreenSky said...

so if you were a superhero....who would YOU be?