Thursday, June 5, 2008

todays thots

- got stuck in traffic this am, spent the whole time behind a lady in a brand new BMW x5, license plate 7368TV
- thot it was interesting b/c i was born in 1968 and obvioulsy my intitialls are TV
- got teased alot as a kid b/c of my intitials - I am getting old, was on Vaca last week, ran into Joe Montanna, and Jonathon Vilma (current pro football player) ; Montanna was in great shape, Vilma cut like a rock, and myself, all i could say is when the server asked me if I needed help carrying the 5 drinks back to my lounge chair, I said "no thank you, i have 2 in each hand, and 1 I was able to balance perfectly on my belly" FD- (full disclosure) i am going on a diet, and really gonna stick to it
- supposed to be hot this w/e, very happy about b/c I can sit outside and break a sweat, and feel like I got a good work out in.
- my wife and kids went away for a week in April, was upset at first, but upon further review, I am thinking of maybe sending them away bi-annually, had some nice peaceful alone time.
- like the Celts being in the finals, dont like the 9:00 oclock start times or the comparisons to the Celts / LA rivarly back in the 80's
- fell asleep at 6:45 last night (felt like a loser)
-my favorite color is light blue
- went for a walk around my block the other night (about a mile), to try and get some sort of exercise, but saw some neighbors, had a beer and took a short cut home
- I love french fries
- I dont think Angelina Jolie is good looking, In fact, I think she is gross(I am probably in the minority), and in fact told my wife if she ever thot she had a shot with either Tom Brady or Brad Pitt to go for it
- its Prom season, cant believe i graduated high school 21 years ago, cant believe i have lived in Boston for 15 years, and have been married for 10.
- I hate office politics
- i have a new pair of shoes under my desk, just cant seem to ditch the old ones, even though though the sole is about to fall off
- saw an angry guy at a gas station last night, he was filling up his Hummer at $4 a whack, I started giggling as I looked at my honda accord
- found myself talking to my kids fish's this am as I fed them
- Summer TV sux
- I come home every night and my front lawn looks liek there is a yard sale going on, bikes, hockey,lacrosse, & soccer nets, atleast 15 different types of balls, a princess ride on car, takes a solid 30 minutes to clean up
- nothing like seeing a a guy talk on his cell phone, while using his electric razor almost rear ending the person in front of him while driving
- ate some one elses b-fast this am, I really dont care guy was supposed to be late.

2 comments:

GreenSky said...

Crispy or soggy?

e-Hans&Lach said...

Dude, light blue? I feel like i don't even know the RG anymore.