Friday, June 6, 2008

Todays Thots

- looking forward to the Belmont tomorrow, would like to see a triple crown winner, the only question is will all the other jockeys gang up on Big Brown to prevent it

- tough name for a horse, Big Brown hmmmmmm

- the guy next to me is still drunk from last night, great guy, has a big round bald head; someone actually sent him a Charlie Brown shirt anonymously; gonna be a long day;

- I love sitting at work, and everyone is in talking about different things that happened in the world last night, then there is always one person who comes in 45 mins after everyone else, and starts yapping about everything we already discussed. Dude--GET IN EARLIER or shut up! we talked about this already. Its been like this for years

- Got some baby pictures from a buddy today, cute kid, but its his 4th I think, He probably could have just re-sent the picture from when his first kid was born, b/c I cant tell the difference

- Was taking out the garbage last night, throwing away junk I never knew I even had;

- was gonna eat healthy today, so i am eating an egg white omelet; with a side of Chocolate covered donut; WTF

- I spend alot of time listening to people talk about crap i have no interest in, I think may just start being honest and tell them to shut the f*ck up; maybe if everyone did this, we would find out what people really think

- Coco Crisp took a beating last night; I hate the Red Sox

- I got invited to a niece's High School graduation, great girl, very smart, my wife is insisting we go, so I asked if she remembered who attended her High School graduation besides her parents. She could not name anyone. Enough said; I challenge anyone who remembers all the people who attended their high school graduation. Cant name em, Huh, what I thot. I am like no way,its a 2 hour drive, its supposed to be 95 degrees, and there is no way I am gonna sit there and listen to a bunch of BS, when i can be sitting poolside enjoying a cocktail

No comments: