Monday, June 9, 2008

Random thots

- just got asked by someone to update my blog, they like reading it, which is great, but sometimes even regular guys get a little busy. I am not a clown, I was not put here to amuse people. I have enough trouble amusing my kids. I will update when I feel like I have something good to say, otherwise people may think the regularguys content sucks.

-the diet is not going well, the "heat" this w/e forced me to drink almost a case of Coors Light

- don't ever try to install yourself the "easy to install hardwood floors" Biggest bunch of crap ever, I have cuts all over my body, and my body is aching, and the room is still not done...so much for do it yourself......

- I missed the nieces graduation this w/e, feel like an asssssss. They found out she was named Valedictorian. (I had to use spell check to make sure I spelled it correctly); The closest to anything "Val" I ever got was when I asked out a girl named "Val" in college, who said no.

No comments: